Thursday, April 5, 2012

In a hole of Misery

I know it has been awhile since I last updated my blog. To be perfectly honest, I don't have a lot of time, and am usually never around a computer...but now I have this new iPad thingy, so I can now have writing power wherever I go. So I am updating while taking a study break.

I don't think a lot has happened since I last wrote, except that school has become more stressful. I don't know that could happen, but it has. I think it is primarily due to taking on more responsibility, thus having more things pulling at me from all directions (kind of like an extra alveolar airway in the parenchyma of the lungs). I am currently working on two clinical research projects with the pediatric orthopod at Doernbecher's Children's hospital (one of which I'm building from the ground up). I'm also getting ready to finish up my physiology class, which has been difficult but rewarding. I am loving my class more and more everyday, a great group of people.

Next week we start our biological basis of disease class, then after that, it is summer break! It is hard to imagine I will already 25% complete with my degree. Anywho, I gotta get back to studying...I just wanted to throw a quick update to those of you who actually read this.


Mark Halvorson

Location:Portland, OR

No comments:

Post a Comment